Saturday, February 28, 2009
Hiking
Today I was able to take Austin on a hike with some families from the ward. Because the girls were sick, Mark stayed home with them. The trail head was on the way to Lake Berryessa (before the dam). It was so beautiful. The weather was perfectly crisp and cool and Austin was his normal content self. Going on outings like this makes me forget how much I really want to leave California. :) At the end of the trail that we took, there was an old homestead where we rested and had lunch. The Waite and Weeks kids found really cool salamanders. And even though Austin was super heavy and I was a bit wobbly on my feet (yes, I did land in the water on the way out, but Austin slept through it), it was so relaxing and refreshing to get back outside. :)








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I love that hike. Especially during this time of the year when there is water in the streams! Austin is looking so darn cute!
That sounds like a really nice day! I'm glad you were able to go do that!
Love, Mom
Dawn that is really a great picture of you! I love it!
Tate
Post a Comment