Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Super Bowl Sunday
We had a fun Super Bowl Party this year. We had all the favorite munchies...shrimp, bread with spinach dip, ruffles with onion dip, veggie platter, trail mix, soda...The only thing we didn't have was friends over to enjoy it with us. This year it was just our family which was actually kinda nice. The kids all played in the room while Mark and I played Skip-Bo and Phase 10 while watching the game. Which was a great game btw. I was hoping the Cardinals would have won so the 49ers could keep the record of most games won. But alas, the Steelers are amazing and took over that record and got a 101 yard run which is also a new record. It was about 10 minutes after the game ended when I saw that Becca had more fun than any of us. (see picture) When she saw that I was headed into her room, she quickly got up and said, "I don't think I fixed it Mom." Yeah, how paniced was I when I heard that...at least buttons are easily snapped back into laptops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment