Brooke (to Kelsie): "Lets watch Return of the Jedi tonight"
Kel: "OK, but it's lost, did you find it?"
Brooke: "No, but we can pray to find it."
Kel: "No, lets pick something else. Last time we prayed to find something we had to clean our room."
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!
That is so awesome. Thanks for sharing!
That is so adorable! Your kids are so cute.
hahaha That is SO funny! Looks like Kel understands the principle pretty well though: pray, then work to obtain the blessing of the prayer.
Tate
This is one of the funniest things I have ever read that children have said... It is so wise of you to record anything like this for your memory and then for them when they are parents and are listening to their own child. My mom used to say that she wished she could just be a fly on the wall so she could listen to us kids. I am sure lots of what we said was boring and really shouldn't be repeated and probably were somewhat inappropriate. She just thought we were so funny and sometimes children will not be so candid when an adult is around. My mom thought we were hilarious and I know that my kids were hilarious. Usually, however, children say things that if people really stopped and thought about them would either die laughing or really find some thoughts to ponder. Take care of yourself and keep trying to enjoy your children. I'm telling you, they really do leave before you know it. When your first child to move on moves on you will wonder how you got to that point. It feels impossible. Love, Gail Felsman (Jody's mom)
Post a Comment