Kelsie: "Wanna hear a joke? What does 7 + Kelsie = ? My birthday! HAHAHAHA! Here's another one...What's cookie + happy = ? ME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Ok, so they aren't the funniest jokes, but what I can't find are the words to describe the way she laughed after each one. Have you ever laughed so hard that you could barely breath. Then when you got to that point, the fact that you were laughing made you laugh even more? Until the whole room was laughing and no one really knew why but it was so funny you just couldn't stop? Seriously, I was laughing so hard I nearly bust a lung. (Then in the back of my mind I started making mental notes that 2tsp of the good cough medicine makes them a bit loopy)... That was the reaction. Years from now I can just hear Kelsie re-tell these jokes and everyone will bust out laughing. :D
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
haha That's so funny.
Post a Comment