Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sleeping, teething and tunnels

They have nothing in common except the fact that I had the pictures and nowhere to put them ;)


Becca hasn't taken a true nap since she was 1. With her share of being sick, she has needed more sleep than anyone I know, but still refuses to go lay down. Everyday for about a week this is how she "ate" lunch. I'd just leave her there and a few hours later she was awake and eating again lol. Of course having no knowledge that time passed ;)
Proof that Austin is teething :)

Playing with our tunnels while I "clean"...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

How hilarious. Isn't it so cute when they actually fall asleep. I still think it is so wrong that kids hate sleeping and adults long to sleep.

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

I love that pic of Austin. Hilarious.