Monday, February 23, 2009

Family Dinner Fun

What do you do when you have a pond to fish, canoe, kayak and enjoy a fire at, a go-cart track to race around, goats to chase, a dog to play catch with, cows to feed, 40 acres of hills to explore, streams to jump and a 4x4 to romp around in??

You stay inside and play games of course! ;) OK, OK, it was raining on Sunday so staying in was much more inviting. But no matter what we do, it's always fun getting together with family. I'm so glad we are able to do this every month! Mom got this new game from Aunt Arlene. I don't know the name, but its basically just a bunch of questions you ask and everyone answers (like Truth and Dare with out the Dare). It was way fun to hear some of the things ppl thought up :) (Brett, I still wanna see a stick people picture) ;) Good Times!

2 comments:

THE SNOW FAMILY said...

It was a great time! The kids can't wait to go to your housae next month! Can I just copy this whole entry and put it on my blog? ;)

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

haha That's pretty funny. And it looks you guys had tons of fun. Wish we were there.
Tate