Tuesday, May 26, 2009

We love preschool!

Shayna has so much fun at Mommy and Me preschool with her friends. I know I've said it before, but we have the best little group of kids! They love each other so much and get along so well. It will be really sad when we all go our separate ways, but until then we are having tons of fun. :) And I'm sure this group will love being/having pen-pals.

Today at preschool we talked about camouflage animals. We looked at some very tricky pictures and tried to find the animals. Seriously, some of them were really hard to see. I had to use the cheat sheet. Then Mark brought out our Bearded Dragons for the kids to hold. After snack, we went outside and found camouflage bugs. The kids started coloring the ants with chalk to help camouflage them lol. :)





coloring ants with chalk :)

Forrest felt bad that Austin was stuck in his chair so he brought his food outside to keep Austin company. So sweet :)

camo-pine cones
bug hunt

1 comment:

KPackard said...

Oh, these pictures are so cute--thanks for posting them! I'm glad my boy was practicing his gentlemanliness and being a friend for a little one! :)