Here are some pix of our weekend. Even though I did try to remind myself, I forgot to pull out my camera for the parties. So I'm REALLY hoping everyone posts theirs on their blogs and FB so I can "steal" them (hint hint).
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Memorial Weekend
Well, I don't know about you, but I had a FANTASTIC weekend! We started it early by taking off Wednesday and going to So. Cal. We stayed at Marks parents house and enjoyed the weather by playing outside with some water toys and bubbles. The reason we took the trip was because one of my cousins, Kirsten, just graduated from High School and her brother, Brandon, graduated from Jr. High. On Friday, my Aunt Terri and her man Kenny had a BBQ/pool party for them. It was so great to see everyone. And I mean everyone! My Uncle Lon (who I haven't seen since my wedding I think) came into town from Idaho. And my moms cousins, Donna and her son and Larry with his family, showed up too. Part of the fun was that my mom and dad had no idea we were all coming out, SURPRISE! ;) Of course I was thrilled to meet Jocelyn, my newest little niece, for the first time. She is just adorable. (It was nice to see you too, Tate and Jody) ;) And even though I only was able to talk to him for about half a second, my other bro., Jared was there too (you must plan a trip up here, the kids were bummed not to see you). Another cousin of mine, Michael, recently got engaged which is another reason we headed down south. His sweety is going to fit right in with the fam. They had an engagement dinner on Sat. night. I loved talking and catching up with my cousin Laura, Aunt Diane, and Uncle Lance. It always amazes me how much we have in common. Laura, as soon as I find the easiest way to copy all the genealogy info I have, I'll send it to you :) (sorry if it seems like I'm name dropping haha. But you all should be jealous, my family is awesome! ;) ) I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving now, its probably the next time I'll be able to see most of them.
Here are some pix of our weekend. Even though I did try to remind myself, I forgot to pull out my camera for the parties. So I'm REALLY hoping everyone posts theirs on their blogs and FB so I can "steal" them (hint hint).
Austin couldn't wait to get in the pool but when I put him in, he kept playing with the water outside of it lol.



The 4 Lundberg's...Uncle Lon, Mom, Aunt Terri, Uncle Lance (thanks Tate for taking the picture)
Here are some pix of our weekend. Even though I did try to remind myself, I forgot to pull out my camera for the parties. So I'm REALLY hoping everyone posts theirs on their blogs and FB so I can "steal" them (hint hint).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment