ANSWER: It's a needle threader! You put the needle in the top black part (point up). The thread goes across the top middle part. When you press down on the lever, a little pin pushes out which pushes the thread through the eye of your needle! You can kinda see the little pin with the package of wipes as a background. :) I have no idea where it came from, but there you go :)
Thursday, June 11, 2009
What is it?
Can you figure out what this is...I had no clue until Mark told me :) I'll try and remember to come back and post the answer ;)
ANSWER: It's a needle threader! You put the needle in the top black part (point up). The thread goes across the top middle part. When you press down on the lever, a little pin pushes out which pushes the thread through the eye of your needle! You can kinda see the little pin with the package of wipes as a background. :) I have no idea where it came from, but there you go :)
ANSWER: It's a needle threader! You put the needle in the top black part (point up). The thread goes across the top middle part. When you press down on the lever, a little pin pushes out which pushes the thread through the eye of your needle! You can kinda see the little pin with the package of wipes as a background. :) I have no idea where it came from, but there you go :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
is it a lighter?
an air freshener? please! tell us!
tate
bizarro. never seen anything like it.
Post a Comment