Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Shayna!

I am so excited for you! I can't believe you are already 5! I love hanging out with you everyday. Going to the park, singing songs, telling crazy stories. You are going to have so much fun in Kindergarten next year, but I sure will miss you for those 3 hours. :) Happy Birthday Shay!Her blessing day, 2004

4mos old, camping at Tahoe, Sept 2004

Day at the park with Kelsie pushing her on the swings. 2005

1st birthday 2005

Christmas '05 (Yes, she is sporting the hair cut Kelsie gave her ><) At the park...swings are her favorite! 2006 (Same park/swing as the above picture)

Fun at the Auburn Rodeo 2007

4th birthday 2008

skiing at Donner 2008

Trip to Monterey 2009

1 comment:

KPackard said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAYNA!!! It was so much fun to come to your party and I can't believe that you are already five--so awesome!

Those pictures of her are so cute and I especially love the one of her in her blessing dress--it's so long! So adorable!