Thursday, April 2, 2009

Duh Mom

Becca: "SHAYNA, SHAYNA, COME HERE, COME HERE!"

Shayna: "Ok, Ok. Hold your ponies."

Mom: "You mean horses...hold your horses."

Shayna: "Nooo ponies. How is Becca gonna hold horses? She's only 3 for good of cakes."

5 comments:

AnoelleB said...

Oh my gosh, that made me giggle out loud. Kids are so awesome!

KPackard said...

That is so awesome! Your girls rock and are so cute. I love the hats you made at the Stake activity and those pictures of Kelsie at tee-ball are so cute. I can see her getting into it--how fun!

THE SNOW FAMILY said...

HAHAHAHA! I just rea this to mom over the phone and we are cracking up!! They are so funny! See you on Tues!

Sherree and John said...

Too Funny!!! As Art Linkletter used to say, "Kids say the darndest things!" Am I dating myself?

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

Too funny! I love reading your blog cuz your girls are always saying the funniest things.