Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kelsie's party

We had a great family party for Kel this year. A couple days before her actual birthday (the 7th) we had her birthday dinner. She asked for Spinach Ravioli, her favorite dinner. So after preparing that with pesto toast (like garlic bread but with pesto spread) and having the table all set up, Kel decided she would rather have the left over enchiladas ><. I guess I should feel honored since I make the enchiladas myself and the raviolis are frozen ;) After dinner the girls got set up for a Harry Potter Marathon, always a fun time. On her actual birthday we went to Karinas house for dinner because Kel wanted to go watch her cousin, Brett, play baseball. We had time to play with cousins and have dinner/cake/presents. Unfortunately, it started raining as we were driving to the game and it got rained out. At least we had a great few hours before then to hang out!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yum, is that a Costco chocolate cake I see? I'm drooling.

Cheney Family said...

It is a Costco cake :) It was really yummy but almost TOO chocolaty. We only got through about a third of it when no one wanted to touch anymore lol