Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter hunt

Another wonderful Easter at Nana and Papas place....
Austin and Mark watching the girls play with the goats.
Kelsie holding Minnie, and Becca
Brooke always enjoys picking the little wild flowers.
Kel playing tug-o-war with Sugar...guess who won... ;)
Getting ready for the hunt (bottom: Shayna and Becca; Karlee and Brooke; Brenna; Kelsie (behind Bren); Brett; and Tori)
Becca slowly finding her eggs. She wasn't feeling well, so there was no running around with her.
But the older kids took off when it was their turn :)
Brooke and Tori searching the machines
Shay getting lost in the tall grass
Brenna: "I GOT A DOLLAR!!!!"
Karlee and Shayna :) Shay was a bit excited about how many eggs she got :)
The negotiations
Austin was just happy to be outside :)
Checkin' out the loot

5 comments:

Ashley said...

How fun that they have so many cousins to be with! Oh, and I recognize that shirt Austin is wearing - pretty sure it's another RS giveaway donation! :)

Cheney Family said...

:) Most of Austins clothes are from the RS giveaway, I can't wait for the next on coming up in May ;)

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

That was a simply wonderful post. Thanks for all the pictures. I like the last one a lot.

me said...

So when are you going to take me over there?

klm said...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284034467935