I LOVED THIS!!!!!!!!! She hit it on the nail!! :)
That was awesome! Thanks for the laugh!
I've seen a done with a different singer - this was much beter! Thanks for sharing!
Yeah, a while back i saw the one with the lady who created the lyrics, but I like this ones voice better and the video included the words :)
Wow! That was something else! Very difficult to do, singing that song like that. Impressive. And funny.
Post a Comment
Davis, CA (95616) Current Weather
5 comments:
I LOVED THIS!!!!!!!!! She hit it on the nail!! :)
That was awesome! Thanks for the laugh!
I've seen a done with a different singer - this was much beter! Thanks for sharing!
Yeah, a while back i saw the one with the lady who created the lyrics, but I like this ones voice better and the video included the words :)
Wow! That was something else! Very difficult to do, singing that song like that. Impressive. And funny.
Post a Comment