Monday, December 1, 2008
Austins Blessing
This past Sunday we were able to have Austin blessed. I was so excited to have family here to be apart of the circle and to celebrate afterward. We were a bit worried before church. We were told that whoever was going to be in the circle must have their temple recommend with them. We never had this before so it kinda threw us in a loop. With the Bishop out of town and a brand new bishopric, there was a moment of stress. But thanks to Bro. Hall's quick phone call to the Bishop, all worked out great. The actual blessing was very nice. Austin was happy and all the kids did great sitting together. But being true to form, I totally forgot to pull out my camera the whole day (well, all week really). So next Sunday I'll dress the kids up and take pictures then :). Mark found Austin the cutest little white tux with vest , bow tie and all :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
How nice to have family there! I want to see Austin in his cute little outfit!
Is Gubler still the bishop? Who is in the new bishopric?
Gubler is still the bishop. Nicholas Hall and Casey Meirovitz are the counselors.
Post a Comment