Friday, December 19, 2008

Hair Fun

Every once in a while Brooke gives into my begging and lets me do her hair :) This time I braided her hair and the next morning we took it out. Kelsie and Shayna got their hair done to but Kelsie refused a picture and Shayna (after 3 days) still won't let me take the braids out (but she looks very cute with the braids and her beanie). This is something I used to do to Brooke Nielsen, a girl I babysat a lot and who I named Brooke after. I would do her hair and then put her and her brother to bed. I still wonder what her parents thought when they saw her in the morning lol. Can you imagine waking up and seeing your kids hair all done up without knowing lol. Well, I guess it was ok since they kept asking me to babysit ;)

2 comments:

KPackard said...

Brooke looks gorgeous! Especially in that third picture :) Someday I might have hair to braid *sigh*--but I guess I could always work on my "spiking" technique!

Lisa said...

You'll have to teach me your begging technique, I could never get Emma to do that. Brooke looks beautiful.