Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our first voting disappointment...

Mom: "Come on girls. Get your shoes on so we can go."

Shayna: "Where we going?"

Mom: "To go vote. Dad's coming too"

Shayna: "To go to the BOAT!? :D Can I go fishing too??? Becca, we"re going to the boat!"

Mom: "No, we are going to go VOTE, with a V, not Boat with a B."

Becca (while Shay is running around looking for her boots): "I wanna go toooo. I love the boat! The boat goes FASSSS!"

Shayna: "Is Tori an Brett an Brenna an Karlee an Jared going to?"

Mom: "We are not going to the BOAT! We are going to go VVVote. Come on, you'll see."

20mins. later....

Mom: "This is where we are going to vote for President."

Becca: "But I don't see Sugar (my parents dog), or Nanapapa (they have the boat) " :(

Sigh, its going to be a long day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! :) Good luck!

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

hahaha That's totally funny!

KPackard said...

No way, another friend of mine had the exact same confusion problem with her little girl! That's so cute...hopefully they had fun anyway. :)