We went to Brookes class feast yesterday. It worked out that I got there on time with the younger kids and Swedish meatballs and Mark came when he got out of school. He came at the perfect time. Right when he walked in Becca had a melt down so I took the kids home and Mark stayed. Brooke was supper excited to have Mark there. Between school and a random work schedule, he usually misses out on the fun. I did get to see the little production the class put on. They did a great job singing the songs. Its fun to see the class have fun together. (video was too long to put up...maybe one day I'll learn how to edit them) :)
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Brookes Thanksgiving Feast
We went to Brookes class feast yesterday. It worked out that I got there on time with the younger kids and Swedish meatballs and Mark came when he got out of school. He came at the perfect time. Right when he walked in Becca had a melt down so I took the kids home and Mark stayed. Brooke was supper excited to have Mark there. Between school and a random work schedule, he usually misses out on the fun. I did get to see the little production the class put on. They did a great job singing the songs. Its fun to see the class have fun together. (video was too long to put up...maybe one day I'll learn how to edit them) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment