Thursday, November 6, 2008
Austin
Austin is such a wonderful little guy. Now that he is awake more, his personality is starting to show. :) He loves watching the chaos around him. And if he makes eye contact with you, you earn a wonderful, toothless smile and even some Ooohhs and Ooooos. He used to love sitting in his swing, but he is moving up. Now when we have to set him down he cries unless he is sitting in his backpacking carrier (Thanks Christina L. for giving it to us!). Its the perfect perch for him to look around. I should get out our walker to see if he likes that to. :)



(Can't take a picture without Becca wanting one of her) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
That is so cute! I hope the girls can't accidently knock him over though! :)
This is so adorable! I love that smile!
I'm so glad Aaron likes it-he looks so cute in it!
They are so adorable.I can't believe how Autin is growing so fast, and Beca She deserve her pic too she is a cutie.
Post a Comment