Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Grrrrr

Seriously people, if you sign up to be a volunteer and say you want to help, then you dang sure better show up! Whats the issue? Saying you'll help and actually doing it are two TOTALLY different things. There are 13 people in Davis right now, at home (when they should be here), patting themselves on the back, pleased as punch, because they offered to help at a school function. But have they lifted a finger...of course not. They are thinking, "Well gosh, the newsletter already gave me credit for organizing the event, now I can sit back and do nothing and no one will ever know". Please, whoever is reading this, DON'T be "THAT" person!!

4 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

What in the heck was that all about???
Tate

Cheney Family said...

My lack of having a real journal means you get to read my frustrations :) lucky you, I know ;) I planned to have a meeting for Red Ribbon Week which is next month. I am the Chair of the committee. Or at least I would be if the people who said they'd be here actually came >< So now I get to plan and run the whole week by my onsie and pray it all works out ok. The post just comes down to me hating flakes. :)

AnoelleB said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who vents online. I feel ya, sistah!

:)

Matt and Keline said...

I am not one of those people who sign up and don't show. I am one of those who feel bad not signing up because I have no idea if I can be there or not. I wasn't sure what was worse but I think I do now.
Keline