Tuesday, September 23, 2008
random rant...
They say your body weight can fluctuate +/- 2 lbs everyday. So when you show a .6 lb (not 6 but point 6) weight loss, are you really loosing weight or are you fluctuating less??? Seriously, for the past 2 weeks I can't seem to get below **1 lbs. I have like .2 lbs to go to reach **0. And watch, next week I'll probably only loose .1 lb. It's just so dang frustrating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Well, shoot, Brooke, I didn't know you were trying to lose weight. Or was it Kelsie who wrote that? ;)
Tate
Refering to my low carb diet.I lost 8 pounds really fast, but I'm stuck there. Last week I lost 1 pound , the next day I gained the pound back, and so on.I'm really frustrared,but it's all good , at least I'm not where I was before.Did I mention that I have been cheating too? mmm maybe that's it :)keep going girl!
Post a Comment