Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cleaning out the camera...

Where there's a will, there's a way...With out my double trailer and both girls now riding bikes, exercise would be near impossible (and I have to bike at least 2 hours a week to support my Dr. Pepper addiction) ;)
Becca and Shayna
Austin looking all cozy
Shayna and Courtney the fish on the 1st day of preschool

Anyone up for a laundry folding party??
or maybe you prefer cleaning up toys...its amazing that someone so cute and little can make such a big mess :)One big ol' grape

playing "chubby bunny" with huge grapes probably wasn't the best idea ;)The roses Mark gave me for our anniversary (and the table and chairs he got me when I was in the hospital with Austin) I love how he spoils me :)

4 comments:

Pao said...

beautiful flowers! You had a lot to celebrate.BtW folding laundry that's my middle name its my favorite shore , because you can talk or watch tv at the same time,and I'm fast too :).So if one day you feel bored and have Laundry to fold give me a call;) We can have fun! don't worry i wont be talking all the time.XD

Lisa said...

Dawn, you rock! I've never seen the baby trailer trailing a baby trailer. You must get stares even in Davis.

KPackard said...

Dawn, I love the double baby trailer! I have never seen anything like it and Austin looks adorable all packed in there! What a way to travel-you go girl!

JD said...

ok I love the double up on the bike trailer!! that is awesome! We all need to ride!