Saturday, September 27, 2008
Changing World
I gave Brooke my old 35mm camera today and she was so excited :). It already had film in it from who know how long ago. She took her first picture then started inspecting the camera. A minute later, she took another pic and stopped again. Full of concern, she comes over to me telling me she broke the camera. She was trying to delete the last picture but thinks she deleted ALL the pics. lol She was looking through the sight thinking it would show the pictures she already took. I tried explaining the differences between film and digital cameras. I thought she ws getting it until she asked where the film goes into the computer to download them ><. I have an older camera you have to wind by hand that I showed her and a Polaroid. She was amazed that we owned cameras that "must have been from the pioneer times". Now don't you feel old ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
hahaha Wow, that is something else. I remember an old camera we used to have. It was just a box, that's it. I wonder where it is, or if that's the one. Another reminder how important it is to keep journals and to remember to write about even the seemingly-unimportant little things that happen in life, like when you buy a new camera with different technology than your old one. Did you tell Brooke that you were in either Junior High or High School (I think) when we got our first color TV and we thought it was the coolest thing in the world and just HAD to watch the movie North Shore to see what color the water really was? :)
Tate
I love Brooke and Kelsie's comments!!
Post a Comment