I had a basic check up yesterday and was surprised to see Lynda there. :) Lynda was the midwife who delivered Austin almost 2 years ago. Last week she came out of retirement (with the excuse of "being bored" at home). It was fun to show her pictures of Austin and the girls. Having delivered so many babies, and it being almost 2 years, I figured she just looked in the chart and saw her name on it. But no, she totally remembered me and the whole delivery! I guess having someone laugh the baby out would stick in your mind. Anyway, she was really cool and totally supportive of us having a large family (typically everyone in the office gives lectures on birth control and responsibility). Being the grandma type she decided to give me another ultrasound. This wasn't supposed to happen for another 2 months, but she is all about baby books and sending pictures to grandparents. So whenever she's on duty for my apts, I will have an updated ultasound to share :)Oh, and the baby is growing fine, still has a nice strong heartbeat. :) In the picture, the rounder part is the top of the head (you are looking down on it) and the two "sticks" coming out and around are either the legs or arms. Baby was waving them around like crazy so we aren't sure which ones we caught on tape. Amazing how fast they change. Huge difference from the jelly bean in the last ultrasound :)







No comments:
Post a Comment