Say Cheese!This little guy sure is something else! :) He is such a fun kid to have around. Don't you love seeing little ones experience new things? I thought I enjoyed it before, but with Austin, it is pure joy watching him explore, discover and love everything he sees. I love his expressions of amazement when he sees red and blue paint mix into purple...to him its pure magic. And I never realized before how truly fascinating it is to witness a ball bounce when you drop it. I wish I could capture his giggling on tape, you can't help but laugh yourself :) Or how about when you push a button on the remote and the tv magically turns off! All by itself! Not only that but it makes everyone say your name which is VERY funny. The first time he used a crayon was a hilarious moment too. The change in expression was priceless...1st shock, then wonder, after trying it again came amazement and excitement. He ran around the house showing everyone his discovery. (Luckily he is still too young to understand that the girls could care less) He is so much fun to watch I find myself searching for new things to show him just to see the wonder in his eyes :) Some newer experiences are looking through one of Marks scopes...Austin actually yelled, I thing it kinda scared him at first. He was looking at Chip, which I guess would be a bit scary if all of a sudden this huge dog was right in front of you. ;) He has found the magic in using the garden hose too...but I then again, I still get a good laugh out of using it on unexpecting little girls heehee. And there are some things that I wish I hadn't showed him yet. Like how completely awesome chocolate chips are. And because he is such a smart guy, he even remembers where I keep my stash and goes there every once in a while searching for that yummy goodness. I can't wait to see what he discovers next! =)







1 comment:
Oh, I love that you've expressed this as I, too, have been amazed and delighted to watch Austin as he discovers new things. It was such fun spending time with him during Shayna's birthday party! I had SUCH a good time! He is priceless.
Love, Mom/Nana
Post a Comment