
Brooke as Sacajawea. I love that she likes having costumes you can't really find in the stores. It gives us the chance to make them how ever we want. Brooke actually made the necklace and earrings :)

Kelsie wanted to be anything that would require this red cape. So Little Red Riding Hood fit best for her. And because she is extremely picky about what she wears, she decided to wear regular clothes and have the basket as her Trick or Treat bag.

Shayna the "Beautiful Green Sparkly Witch". Amazingly we found this costume that matched the picture she drew almost exactly! Good thing since I'm not sure I'm talented enough to sew something like this w/o a pattern.

Becca as "Shayna's Bat". Everyone we came up to she announced "I'M A BAT! heeheehee" We're talking 3 days of this because, of course, once her costume was ready, she has refused to take it off.

Doing the Cake Walk but for stuffed animals instead of cake. I guess the animals are better than having a bunch of cakes around the house, but I just managed to get rid of about 20 stuffed animals...ah well

Shayna, Becca and Brooke. Austin is in the stroller. He rebelled against the clown costume we have so he dressed up as a little boy ;)

Brooke and her friend Kaitlyn

Austin wasn't too sure about the whole dress up thing. Every adult that came up to him that was dressed up he gave a nasty, dirty look to. He didn't cry or look afraid, just totally ticked off. Like "How dare you look at me while you look like that!" It was pretty funny.

Becca goin' fishing

Shayna and her friend Elise.

Becca chanting "Candy, Candy, Candy"

Kelsie and Constanza handing out our candy.

A family in one of the wards owns the local mortuary so every year they bring out the hearse. Because kids get scared, they also hand out popcorn and glow sticks to entice them over :)
Unfortunately Mark has been having eye issues for the past few days. So he stayed home tonight so he would be better for Halloween night. I was sad he wasn't there, but we had fun and they kids had a great time :)
3 comments:
Great post and great pics! I loved the comments about Austin. So funny. Hope Mark is feeling better. And good job with the costumes. Becca's was Jody's favorite.
Tate and Jody
Really amazing costumes, Dawn! The girls are just darling. And I love that Austin is all boy! Great job!
Great costumes! I miss the Davis Trunk-or-Treat carnival. It's usually too cold here to pull that off. Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment