~my kids can spend 3 hours cleaning a totally empty house but have a hard time finding things to clean in a full house.
~having the toilet/shower separate from the sinks rocks!
~I can no longer use the body heat of 7 people to heat up the house. (This is the first time in 5 years I've had to turn the heater on...dang windows ;) )
~dirt + rain + dog + little boy= some really cute picture and one dirty tub
~floor to ceiling cabinets does not mean sufficient storage
~tile floors suck (I'm really feeling for you Karina)
~there will always be "unexpected" costs (like step stools for those floor to ceiling cabinets and shelves for the storage they don't provide)
~I know there were other things I wanted to put down but I have to leave to get Shay from school ;)
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Great comments! I love the picture Austin that formed in my mind with the mud. I'm sure he loves being in the backyard with Chip!
Congratulations on your new home. I'm eagerly awaiting pictures.
Ah, so sorry you had to learn about tile the hard way. No one ever believes me that it was cerated by the devil. Just kidding!!
Post a Comment