Friday, January 9, 2009

I've secured my seat as a Mother!

Brooke: "UG, Mooooom, you're embarrassing me!"

I know I've said it, I'm sure my mom's said it and I have to believe that every child has said or at least thought it at some point in their lives. As a mom, it is extremely satisfying knowing that I achieved this milestone like all the amazing Mothers before me. I've never been more proud of my old fashioned ways and my ability to "not understand" ;P

4 comments:

Sarah said...

So what did you do to embarrass her :)

Cheney Family said...

I was being silly with Kelsie when we were "walking" through Costco lol. At least Kel is still young enough to be goofy in public :)

Stacy said...

That's so funny. I guess all moms really do experience that at some point. It starts so young, though!

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

hahaha Hilarious.