The name you can read is from me holding her hand on the pencil. Under that is her 1st attempt at it. :)
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Beccas growing up so fast
This morning Mark took Shayna to Sac State with him so Becca, Austin and I were home alone. We wanted to go to Music Makers, but had to stay home and wait for an inspector to come by (long story there). Anyway, I casually asked Becca if she wanted to learn to write her name, totally expecting her to ignore me. Instead she was excited and said sure! So we sat down and together wrote her name then she took over and copied what we wrote. I was shocked she did it so fast and willingly. I guess I should have asked her sooner if she wanted to learn it. I got some funny videos of her trying to remember the letters too. :)
The name you can read is from me holding her hand on the pencil. Under that is her 1st attempt at it. :)

The name you can read is from me holding her hand on the pencil. Under that is her 1st attempt at it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I don't know if everyone is having a problem with the last video or if its just me, but I don't have the patience (or know how) to try and fix it...sorry.
Oh my goodness, she looks like how I remember you looking when we were younger.
Post a Comment