Driving to pick Shay up from school today, Becca and I played "I Spy"...
Mom: "I spy with my little eye something gray."
Bec: "I don't know, I give up."
Mom: "lol ok...it's the big wall over there that those men are building."
Bec: "Who are those men? What are they doing?"
Mom: "They are workers trying to build that structure."
Bec: "Then why are those cars there?"
Mom: "Well, the guys had to drive to work so they brought their cars so they could drive home again when they are done for the day."
Bec: "Well, where do they live?"
Mom: "I don't know....we don't know them."
Bec: "*sigh* Then WHY are we talking about them!? Lets just play the game already!"
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
hahaha Absolutely hilarious. It's a good thing you keep this stuff written down. You should print all this stuff and keep it somewhere so that years from now you can show her all the funny things she said.
Tate
Ditto Tate. LOL!
Oh my that girl cracks me up! She is such a cutie! And I love Austin's water mystery--I bet he had loads of fun!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment