Monday, July 20, 2009

Sugar Pine Reservoir

Today we decided to take a day trip up to Sugar Pine Reservoir. This is where our ward camp out is going to be. We like knowing what to expect so we don't kick ourselves later for not bringing something ;). So those of you in our ward...here is a video of the site we will be at. The trail head that leads to the water is pretty steep. You will want to bring food and everything with you when you go down...its not a trek you want to do over and over again throughout the day. ;) Luckily it seems to have plenty of shade! (The video wasn't uploading to the blog, so I put it on Youtube. Here is the URL if you want to see it...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N32cdDnjtiw

1 comment:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

Wow. So pretty. I so wish I lived in a place like that. How neat would that be?
Tate