Saturday, July 12, 2008
Will my kids carry on the family trait??
The other day I was calling Becca over so I could change her diaper. After I sat down (remember I'm 8 mos preg and getting up isn't an easy task) I started calling for her. I hear the giggling then see her run past me as fast as her little legs can go. She runs into the kitchen and stays put. So I try everything I can think of to entice her to come to me on her own. ...So what is the family trait you ask? We are all pretty darn stubborn. I wasn't about to give in and work myself off the floor and she wasn't even thinking of coming to me. But after about 10 min the smell was too much for me to bear so I got up to get her. This is what I found......and yes, she won, she is going to carry on the family trait lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment