Friday, July 1, 2011

GEOCACHING TOURNAMENT!!!

I have so much fun geocaching I decided to create my own tournament! I'm hoping it will have a good turn out so I will have motivation to really make it an annual event. It will be on July 30, 2011 here in Simi. I sent an invite to everyone I know on FB (at least I did if I created the event right) ;). This year we are sticking to one park (Rancho Simi Park or "Duck Pond" for you locals). Next year, assuming we will still be here, I want to make it a whole town event getting local businesses involved. Sound like a lot, but I need a project to work on since I don't have a house to rearrange my furniture in or Red Ribbon Week to prepare for. :)

So here is a link to the events blog. Check it out and register if you want to come!

http://cncgeocachingtourny.blogspot.com/

No comments: