And how do the kids feel? Well of course they are having a blast! But leave it to Brooke to over think things and come to some out-of-the-ballpark realization. The conversation went something like this:
Brooke~ We have 2 frogs, 2 lizards and now 2 cats. So when we get a dog, we will have to get a mom and dad dog to be together like our other animals. That would be fair.
Kelsie~ Yeah, like we have a mom and dad.
Brooke~ And you and me are 2 and Shayna and Becca are 2. (imagine light bulb over head and wide eyes and smile). That means we will have 2 brothers so Austin will be 2 too. MOM, WHEN IS THE 2ND BROTHER COMING?
Kelsie~ Moms having twins??
Brooke~ Yeah cuz it wouldn't be fair if Austin was alone. So she has to have twins.
So the conversation went on, but I don't think I was ever so exhausted trying (yet again) to explain how pregnancy works. :) But it was entertaining and thank goodness I over heard thier conversation or I would have be totally lost lol.







5 comments:
I also liked how it said "days to delivery" - um, obviously they don't kow anything about "due dates" and rarely do the babies actually get delivered that day!!
The baby countdown is nice, but "Duck Hunt" is AWESOME. I'm gonna get me one of those ducks and that dog is gonna have to wipe that smirk off!
Anyhow, congratulations on baby #6, looks like your girls have it all planned out for you.
Oh, one more thing, put a picture of YOU up on the blog. Please. I'd love to see what pregnant the 5th time looks like. I seriously, and I mean seriously, think you must look, not feel, radiant.
The girls never cease to amaze me with the things they come up with! They are so adorable. Well, you have a houseful now! It's going to look like our place pretty soon!
Love you all, Mom
That Duck Hunt thing is pretty cool, except I spent 10 minutes at work today playing it. :) Looks like that cat tree thing turned out pretty nice. Yeah, twin boys, that would be something!
I'm so glad you're blogging!! The girls are so adorable, holy cow. Keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment