Thursday, May 8, 2008
I know, I know...
OK, some of you may know that I am NOT a big fan of blogs because of various reasons (if you really care to know, you can ask me) ;) However, a very nice girl in the kids 4-H club did computer programing as her Spring Show project. When she heard that I have very limited knowledge of this type of thing, she was extremely talkative and wanted to teach me everything. This was last night. This afternoon, she called me to see if I started my blog yet. ha ha. So, as not to disappoint (or rather, think up excuses), here I am trying desperately to follow her directions :) This will forever be a work in progress and when you check up on us next month, you very well may be reading this exact post :S But enough of that, and on to the boasting, bragging, and silly opinions ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment