Austin broke a half full bottle of Marks cologne all over our bathroom. Becca walks in and after a minute...
Becca~ "Can I wear my blue dress?"
Me~ "Ok, but its almost bed time."
Becca~ "But we have to go to church now!"
Me~ "Nope, not for 3 more days."
Becca~ "Then why does it smell like church time!?"
Lol I never realized it before, but I guess its true, that in this house cologne and perfume are only put on for church. ;)
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Ha, that made me laugh! :D
That was great! Gotta love becca!
That's awesome. My kid cries everytime he has to or thinks he has to go to church.
haha! That's hilarious! Your kids always say the funniest things. haha So funny. I laugh again every time I think about it. You should start submitting these things to Readers Digest and get paid for them. Seriously, I was reading one of the funny sections of RD the other day and I thought, "Holy cow, this sounds like something Dawn would experience with her girls."
Tate
Post a Comment